Syulevski villa at Batak lake
Batak Reservoir is 1,108 m above sea level. It is surrounded by forested hills and harnesses the waters of the Matnitsa River, a tributary of the Chepinska River. It is 7 km from Batak and 24 km from Velingrad.
There are three nature reserves around it – habitats of deer, does, foxes and capercaillies. In the woods of Scots pine and spruce you can see trees as high as 40 m and tree trunks a big as a meter in circumference.
Syulevski villa is in Tsigov Chark Resort at the south-western bank of Batak Reservoir. The combination of fresh, cool mountain air and the magic power of water will add to the peace and comfort.
Destinations from Batak Reservoir:
- Fotinski waterfalls are 20 km from Batak reservoir, in the village of Fotino. You can either drive on a mountain road with many bends or follow a one-hour picturesque trail
- Peshtera is a small town with a Byzantine fortress called Peristera restored and open to visitors
- Snezhanka Cave is one of the 100 national tourist sites. Half way between Batak and Peshtera there is a turn off to the right onto a narrow tarmac road with a parking at the end. There is a 830 m-long trail up to the cave which will take you about an hour.
- Batak with its historical museum and Sveta Nedelya Church, both listed among the 100 national tourist sites.
The villa is on two floors.
Floor 1: 1 bedroom (sleeps 3), drawing room, kitchen, bathroom, sauna, jacuzzi
Floor 2 : 1 bedroom (sleeps 3), 1 bedroom with 2 double beds; 2 bathrooms with toilet, drawing room, kitchen, a balcony overlooking the lake
- 2 to 5 nights – 10% discount
- more than 5 nights – 20% discount
- longer periods – by arrangement
- New Year’s celebration and other events – by arrangement
Friday, Saturday and Sunday – minimum 2 nights
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time : 12:00
Accommodation Type : Guest house
Wifi : No
Jacuzzi : Yes
AC : No
Parking : Yes
Barbecue : Yes
Per night : 200 BGN / 100 EUR
All prices are in BGN lev
Only by reservation
Deposit: 100 BGN / 50 EUR
*Christmas and New Year rates – by separate arrangement
Address: Villa Suylevski is located in the resort Tsigov Chark, on the southwestern shore of Batak lake
Phone: +359 888 833 337